Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can I hack Isabela into my Dragon Age 2 game if I forgot to recruit her?

So I spent a lot of time in Act 1, but I completely forgot to find and recruit Isabel. I'm now in Act 2 and I just realized this. I know that she doesn't play a significant role in the game and I won't use her much, but I would still like to have her as an option. Are there any console commands that can let me add her to my team? By the way, I'm playing the PC version.Can I hack Isabela into my Dragon Age 2 game if I forgot to recruit her?
Yes you can hack her inside. Activate the game's console (google it if you dont know how) then press ~...dont worry if no text line is visible, just type in runscript zz_isa_debug. A dialogue with isabela's debug options should appear...now navigate to the plot points..and chose the "go to plot"..or something like that...choose chapter 1 and then teleport to the point where Isabela confronts the guy in her personal quest.



You should now find yourself in the middle of a fight, just finish it, and isabela will be in your party.Can I hack Isabela into my Dragon Age 2 game if I forgot to recruit her?
you might try asking or checking out a dragon age 2 forum,if there is a code for her some one there may know it or know where to find it.hope this helps.good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment