Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What game is a better game to buy: Dragon Origins Awakening or Battlefield Bad Company 2?

My favorite games are Call of Duty 4, Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV, Modern Warfare 2, and Halo 3. I have played the BBC2 demo and enjoyed it but I heard Dragon Age is like a role playing game like Oblivion and I love those. If I get to choose one of those games for free to buy what one should I get?What game is a better game to buy: Dragon Origins Awakening or Battlefield Bad Company 2?
i never heard of that dragon game but battlefield bad company 2 must be really good since on yahoo it said that it is better than halo 3 a best selling game by microsoft
Awakening is an expansion pack to the original game, Dragon Age: Origins. You would need the first one to play the expansion. Having played both, I would personally say that Dragon Age: Origins is the better game. But I love RPG's a lot more than shooters.What game is a better game to buy: Dragon Origins Awakening or Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Its not like Oblivion, its like Knights of the old republic or Mass effect but set in a oblivion type world. Its a great game with a good story, but its not first person and you don't directly controle combat like in oblivion. you tell them to attack and you controle there movement. You can select certain moves as you have enough energy or magic to do them. Just like Kotor



BC 2 is amazing online and I love the hell out of it, I would pick it over Dragons age any day. But if you wanted a good single player rpg then DA is a great choice.
If you play single player, Dragon Age. If you play multiplayer, BFBC2. Simple as that. Each are great in just, that way.What game is a better game to buy: Dragon Origins Awakening or Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Dragon Origins

for sure.
I've played and finished all of these game. I liked Dragon age: Origins more than another of the other games you've listed. If you have Xbox LIVE, feel free to add me. My GT is: "Overkill God"
Well, there isn't online playing for Dragon Age right now, so you if just want to go for single player with a good story, choose the DOA. Otherwise, choose BBC 2

Also, DOA is cheaper (the awekning is a expansion of the first game.YOU MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME BEFORE BUY IT)
  • italian foods
  • what is cloud computing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment