Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age 2: How do I stick to one character to play through?

For some reason, I can't stick to just one character and I keep creating new ones. The farthest I have gotten is to about halfway into ACT 2 and then I make a new character. Once that character gets through most of ACT 1, I make a new one. What are things that I could do stick with one character? I would very much like to actually beat this game.



Also, I like all character classes so the problem isn't "because I don't like being a rogue."Dragon Age 2: How do I stick to one character to play through?
Buy the black emporium DLC. It gives you access to a mirror that lets you change your appearance whenever you want and potions that let you reset your points/abilities or the points/abilities of your companions. If you ever decide you don't like your character you can just go make the changes you want without losing any game progress.Dragon Age 2: How do I stick to one character to play through?
I find a 2 handed warrior and a mage to be fun. The problem I found with DA2 is that it is veryyyyyy boring in the beginning I think you should just stick with it longer and it will start to pick up and get funner.



Another reason being that you will find a lot of cooler weapons, armor and items the farther you get.Dragon Age 2: How do I stick to one character to play through?
Well I would turn up the difficulty so it's a little harder so u tend to keep playing and not get bored because your runnin them over with mad skills and I found that the Mage is much more fun to play as because if kind is hated and u can blast foes away with man magic attacks u just go to get into it man I hope this helps
Break a bone every time you try to make a new character.

No comments:

Post a Comment