Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In dragon age 2 can you be a mage and support the chantry?

I want to be a mage in dragon age 2 for my 2nd play through and on my first play through I supported the mages. I was just wondering, if I become a mage does.it automatically force me to support the mages, or can I make an alliance with the chantry and meridethIn dragon age 2 can you be a mage and support the chantry?
You can indeed, though it seems weird. You are not forced to support any faction or any action at all. Some quests will have different outcomes for you. The dialog will certainly be different. If you were rogue or warrior in the first play through, you will get Carver instead of Bethany playing a mage.



This was the biggest change. Carver is an entirely different character from his twin. I'm on my 3rd play through, now as a male Hawke Mage and it's certainly a hard role to play once you already know what the chantry has been up to in Kirkwall.In dragon age 2 can you be a mage and support the chantry?
I supported the Templars on my warrior but I was sympathetic towards the mages on some choices. On my 2nd play through I will be a mage and support the mages. You should have done that instead. It wouldn't really make sense for a mage to support the templars lol. Or Make your 3rd play through a rogue and support the magesIn dragon age 2 can you be a mage and support the chantry?
the "point" in the game is to do whatever you want

so yes you can

in my 2nd playthrough i was a mage and supported the templars
I played as a mage that supported the Templars. It's perfectly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment