Saturday, February 25, 2012

Should I get dragon age: origins or borderlands or assassins creed 2?

ok i cant decide which one to get, i like rpgs and fps games. i liked fallout, assassins creed 1, knights of the old republic, and a bunch of other games like that. i have a few friends who will play borderlands with me but idk. im not sure if i should buy assassins creed 2 because its kinda short and the price will most likely drop fast. and a lot of people says dragon age is bad on the 360. any opinions on what to buy?Should I get dragon age: origins or borderlands or assassins creed 2?
If you like RPG's, I'd definitely recommend you Dragon Age: Origins. I don't know who told you that the Xbox360 version is bad, because it definitely isn't. Only the graphics are really bad, so if you're someone who really cares about graphics I'd recommend you Assassin's Creed II.



Borderlands is, in my opinion, more of a shoot-'em-up with an environment that strongly reminds me of Fallout 3. The game is full with basic quests and it basically comes down on one thing; kill everything that moves. Sure, it's fun, especially with more players (but since you have only a few friends who'd play it with you..) but I don't think it's fun on a long-term. (by the way, if you have friends who own the game. Why not lend it or play it there some day?Judge for yourself!)



Dragon Age: Origins is a typical Bioware RPG. It has a lot of depth and it's all about making choices. You can chose who to be, how to encounter situations and even have a relationship with some of your characters. The graphics and animations of the 360 version suck as I said before, but it's the gameplay that does it. Plus, it's a very long game. It doesn't have a single player though.



Assassin's Creed II is so much better IMO then the first part. The graphics are beautiful and you finally get a link with the main character. The basic missions such as "save the citizens" and "flags races" are still there, but not necessary anymore and there are more of those missions then before. If you liked part one, which you said you did, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one as well.

Personally, I didn't think it was that short. But then again, I did a lot of side-quests and didn't rush through the main-quest. The game could have so much more depth then it has now though, but it's not really disturbing.
Tough choices, I haven't played assassins creed 2 yet, but I enjoy both of those games. If you want to sit down for awhile and really get into the game, get dragon age. If you want a fast paced action game you can put down and pick up whenever you want, go for Borderlands.Should I get dragon age: origins or borderlands or assassins creed 2?
You will ABSOLUTELY FALL IN LOVE WITH DRAGON AGE ORIGINS!!! and its great on the 360, Its much more fun on it. Obviously im biased, do what you want, but DA will have you hooked and the story is like you are watching an amazing movie but yet you control the decisions which of course, have consequences.
Dragon age gets boring after a while.

Borderlands is alright.

I own Assassins Creed 2, and it is a GIFT FROM GOD.

It doesn't really get boring after you beat the game, because then you get to do side quests.

In AC2, there are 100 story-mode quests, and 100 side quests, which about 25 different mission types.

Its worth the buy.Should I get dragon age: origins or borderlands or assassins creed 2?
dragon age is longer

borderlands is better

assassins creed is out of this world
To be honest I'd pick Borderlands because of the online experience
AC2
A really tough choice man. Also, you have awesome taste in games. Now, lets break down the choices.



Assassin's Creed 2: An amazing game. At least 3 times better then the original. If you liked AC1 then you will ADORE AC2. It has all the best of AC1 with very little of the bad. I beat the whole thing in about a week but that was me playing for close to 10 or more hours a day (how my Box hasn't red-ringed is beyond me). Besides some slight issues (free running can be frustrating, some missions have annoying try-die-repeat style to them and no way to quickly travel from one end of a city to another) I honestly consider a sleeper hit and Game of the Year for 2009.



Borderlands: I have yet to play this but all my friends love it even though a few feel it gets really old after so many hours. Has a very Fallout quality to it and the game does look insanly beautiful with the cel-shaded graphics.



Dragon Age Origins: Yes, this game was built from the ground up to run on a PC. No, the 360 version does not suck. Just don't compare it to the PC version. Bioware are masters of the RPG and this is NO exception. While I do feel that the individual opening origin stories could use abit more variety (why can't I be a Human Commoner? or an Elven Noble?) the game is amazing. The battle system isn't perfect but the added feature of regenerating health, mana and stamina after each battle make for some tense fights instead of endless slogs of lowly grunts chipping away at your health till the big mother-lover comes out. Plus, many play throughs will clock in at over 70 hours. Do the math and you have a game that I do not think anyone will see 100% of.



In short, AC2 is amazing and worthy of a buy once the price drops, Borderlands seems like a very fun rental and DRO is a game that will keep you busy till the holiday season of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment