Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will an NVidia Geforce 9400 be able to run the Mac versions Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2?

I want to buy the Dragon Age Complete Pack of Gamers Gate and I want to know if I will be able to run these games. Im pretty sure I can, but I am just making sure. Thanks.Will an NVidia Geforce 9400 be able to run the Mac versions Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2?
Probably Dragon Age 1 on low, but I'm guessing not for Dragon age 2.Will an NVidia Geforce 9400 be able to run the Mac versions Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age II is one of the best games i have played in a long time. I love what they did with the new combat. Mages are more fun to play now then they were in Origins and I love playing mages. The only complaint i would have is that you can not change the armor of your companions but its a very minor complaint.Will an NVidia Geforce 9400 be able to run the Mac versions Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2?
Check the the video card and computer requirements for the game. It can be found on the back of the box. From what I read, probably not.
I would say yes. I believe you may be able to run the game. Maybe not on max but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment