Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In Dragon Age 2, I chose to not pursue a relationship with Anders. Is it possible to rekindle it?

I am in Act 2 and have not completed "Dissent" yet.In Dragon Age 2, I chose to not pursue a relationship with Anders. Is it possible to rekindle it?
Did you outright reject him? If you get his friendship... meter thing high enough by siding with mages on various quests, post-Dissent he might still try to kiss you.



I never rejected any of his advances, so I'm not sure. :BIn Dragon Age 2, I chose to not pursue a relationship with Anders. Is it possible to rekindle it?
i belive you m ight get another chance keep being nice and look at the choices you have when u get to talk to him and u might be able to rekindle it i never blocked his advances on my character

No comments:

Post a Comment