Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I still complete romance with Fenris in Dragon Age 2?

I'm playing Dragon Age 2 on PC with a female mage Hawke. I completed all of Fenris' quests in act 1, but he wasn't really strongly my rival or friend. I did the quest 'A Bitter Pill' and he came to my mansion right after and apologized, yet the option to sleep with him never became available. Can I still successfully complete romance with him or did I miss it?Can I still complete romance with Fenris in Dragon Age 2?
If you have been flirting the whole time and you never went after anyone else the romance should be active. Before you finish act 2 try pushing either his friendship or rivalry up to 50% or more. Then go back to your mansion at night. He should show up to meet you and you will get a second chance at the romance scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment