Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should I get Dragon Age 2 for the PS3?

I've played Dragon age 1: Origins + Awakening for the PS3 and I was wondering if I should get Dragon Age 2 now. Is it worth getting? Is it any better than the first one.



Also can I import my character over to the 2nd one?Should I get Dragon Age 2 for the PS3?
Dragon Age 2 is a single player role-playing game (RPG) for play on the Xbox 360. Epic sequel to the BioWare developed 2009 Game of the Year, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II continues the adventure with a new hero, Hawke, and utilizes the choices made by the player to affect a story that spans ten years worth of time in-game. Additional game features include: the ability to choose your character's class and sex, a new cinematic in-game experience, a nonlinear narrative and the ability to import saved information from earlier Dragon Age games.



@@@Should I get Dragon Age 2 for the PS3?
I say yes, I found it to be fun but reviews have said it splits fan to either liking the new layout or hating it. I personally liked the way it worked and felt it better than the first, felt more in depth.



You can NOT import characters, but you can import the past storyline and that effects how the new one plays out.Should I get Dragon Age 2 for the PS3?
erm..i read that its betterr than Origins so yea i guess you shud get it..

you may want to read this review on it which i find covered most of the main points and elements..might help you (:

http://www.sir-games.com/2011/04/dragon-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment