Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age 2- Dialogue options too small and blurry?

I just started playing Dragon Age 2 on the same TV I used to play the first Dragon Age. But this time, I cant even read the dialogue and i am forced to pick random dialogue from the tree. Also, the leveling screens writing is also too small and blurry and i cant even read that! this kinda ruins the game for me. Are there any ways to fix this with Start Menu options or Xbox system settings?Dragon Age 2- Dialogue options too small and blurry?
Are you using a small TV?

I had this same problem, I had a very small TV and I couldn't read any on-screen text for DA2, since it is alot smaller, especially in your inventory since it's a yellowish text over a red BG...



The way I fixed it was just to hook up my PS3 to a larger screen. It really sucks that they expect us to have big enough screens to view everything on, but as far as I'm aware there's no way to make the text bigger (I think I remember checking the options menu myself).

You could try changing how you're viewing the screen (such as widescreen settings, etc, which you do with the TV remote / buttons on the TV via the menu), but this means if you got it zoomed enough, you might be missing graphics from the left and right...



Sorry I can't be of more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment