Sunday, March 4, 2012

How long would the video game dragon age 2 last me?

My sis and I are arguing about this. She says I beat games to fast but I said I think this one would last me awhile. So how long, hours days weeks whatever, would it last me?How long would the video game dragon age 2 last me?
Playtime in these games vary greatly. I've beaten Dragon Age Origins in 40 hours (didn't do a lot of sidequests) and a friend of mine did in 100 hours. Dragon Age II is supposed to be shorter than Dragon Age Origins, but longer than Mass Effect 2 (which took me a little over 20 hours without DLC). In a recent presentation, BioWare said that if you beat Origins in 60 hours it should take you 40 hours to beat Dragon Age II. So let's just say that Dragon Age II should take about 2/3 the length of Origins.



I believe the average playtime for Origins was 40 hours (BioWare likes to exaggerate) and 2/3 of that is 26 hours.How long would the video game dragon age 2 last me?
GameFly - Online Video Game Rentals Detail,has a free trial to check out that new game ! do it bud, take that free trial.

http://www.gamefly.com/ad/track/cmju61How long would the video game dragon age 2 last me?
well it took me 54 hours to complete DA 1 and I heard from an interview that DA 2 will be shorter than DA1 but longer than Mass Effect 2. So I would say 15-25 hours without side quests and 30-40 with them. But it should be a pretty big game.
The length estimates vary depending on what review you read. If you do every side quest and talk to all the NPCs it should last you at least 50 hours.
  • lund boats
  • san diego restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment