Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do you obtain a dragon fang in Dragon Age 2?

I've looked in as many nooks and crannies as I could and i have not been able to find a dragon's fang...I probably have missed a spot...plz helpHow do you obtain a dragon fang in Dragon Age 2?
Theres two Dragons you kill in Dragon age two one when you are clearing the mine out and you kill it on the ledge once youve run through the mine, this one drops the tooth. and one when all the miners die and you kill the high dragon below where you killed the mature dragon ( this is on second from last act if i remember correctly) and this one drops a fire gland. ( if not its the other way round on the drops).



hope this was usefull =)How do you obtain a dragon fang in Dragon Age 2?
Pretty sure you get them from killing mature dragons.How do you obtain a dragon fang in Dragon Age 2?
I couldn't find one either. I even killed one of the huge dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment