Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should i buy dragon age 2 for ps3?

i heard dragon age 2 is a fun game, since i am running low on games for ps3, i want to know how long is the storyline? can this game last for a while? is it offline? is it worth buying? and is the new version of dragon age coming out soon?Should i buy dragon age 2 for ps3?
I personally prefer Dragon Age: Origins. I feel that it's more of a role play game rather than the second game. The fighting style is more like Dynasty Warriors. However, the graphics in Dragon Age II are much better and your character has a voice rather than you simply selecting what to say. Now for your original questions: I haven't beaten Dragon Age II yet but the storyline seems to be long. LIke the original game, you can go back and choose other options, races, and classes. So, yes, the game can last a while. You do not have to have internet access to play it either. It's worth the money, but i strongly suggest you purchase Dragon Age: Origins first though. Trust me, the game will make much, much, more sense. And for your last question, I have not heard any news about a third Dragon Age coming out yet. I hope this helps you!Should i buy dragon age 2 for ps3?
Really, it depends on what aspect of the game you find more important. If you liked a lot more customization and a stronger story I'd go with Dragon Age: Origins, I also find it better because there's a lot more DLC and a whole expansion too, however in Dragon Age II, I felt that the battles were a bit more fun. If I were you, I'd get Origins first, so when you play DA2 you're not hearing terms and stuff in the story and thinking, what the f***?



Trust me, don't make the same mistake I did :P

No comments:

Post a Comment