Saturday, March 10, 2012

I was wondering if dragon age 2 will run very well on my pc?

Heres my specs-1.5 gigs of ram, 3.2ghz or 3.4ghz can't remember pent 4 processor HT, 1g dedicated gddr2 graphics card.I was wondering if dragon age 2 will run very well on my pc?
No, it won't run very well. The recommended amount of RAM is 2GB, and the Pentium 4 is a single core processor and dual cores are recommended. Also, you should specify what graphics card you have. Video RAM has become the most irrelevant feature of a modern graphics card so 1GB dedicated RAM tells me almost nothing. I do believe GDDR2 cards are getting pretty old. If you could update the question by adding the model number of your graphics card, I could tell you how well it performs.I was wondering if dragon age 2 will run very well on my pc?
well it looks like you could run it, low or medium graphics i suppose, not sure until the game comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment