Sunday, March 4, 2012

What game should I buy...Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Modern Warefare 2, Madden 10, or New Super Mario Bros?

I like sports, FPS, Action, and RPG games but I'm not sure which game to buy. I don't have tons of money to buy games, so i need to make a wise choice. My other option is Assassins Creed 2. Any help is appreciated.What game should I buy...Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Modern Warefare 2, Madden 10, or New Super Mario Bros?
Modern Warfare 2. That game is filled with a little of everything

Awesome in every way,What game should I buy...Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Modern Warefare 2, Madden 10, or New Super Mario Bros?
if i were you i would get Modern Warefare 2 cause the other games are not ranked that great on G3 my opinionWhat game should I buy...Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Modern Warefare 2, Madden 10, or New Super Mario Bros?
Fallout 3
fallout 3 is the best game that has ever been made, but after you beat it to a pulp it gets tiring. (especially if you have a friend who never shuts up about it) modern warfare 2 is a very good game, but it only really makes sense if you have beaten modern warfare. another game i would like to get is Left for Dead 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment