Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you romance Fenris in Dragon Age 2?

I'm playing as a female version of Hawke and I have Fenris in my party. I'm not sure though how to romance him. I have his friendship points up some but do you have to have them up to a certain amount before you can romance him? If someone could tell me how I would greatly appreciate it :DHow do you romance Fenris in Dragon Age 2?
Any time you get a dialogue option with a heart icon select it to flirt with him. Once you get his points up to around 50% you should be able to deepen the romance. Also make sure you complete all of his companion quests and give him both gifts (a book and sword).



If you are in act 1 now (before the deep roads) you won't get very far with him. The romances become more important in act 2.How do you romance Fenris in Dragon Age 2?
I had the same problem with isabella I thought it was going to be like in mass effect where if you have a good friendship then right before the final fight they come to you but then I found out you needed to initiate a flirt response(it appears as a heart when you have the dialogue wheel out)





now im going to try again with isabella.

No comments:

Post a Comment