Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do I get Sebastian as a companion in Dragon age 2?

I just started act 3 and I just heard about him online. Is it too late in the game to find him?How do I get Sebastian as a companion in Dragon age 2?
You can only get him as a companion during Act 2, if you did his missions in both Act 1 and 2, and you have the download that adds him to the game.How do I get Sebastian as a companion in Dragon age 2?
Sebastian appears only if you have the Exiled Prince DLC, or the Signature Edition of DA2. He is first seen when you enter the Chantry courtyard. You can do his first quest in Act 1, but he doesn't become a companion until Act 2. I don't know if you can skip his first quest in Act 1 and then do them in Act 2 and add him to the crew.



By Act 3, I'm not sure if you can still get all these quests and add him. At the least, you certainly won't have enough time to fully friend/rival him before the big finale.How do I get Sebastian as a companion in Dragon age 2?
u can only get him through premium content add on which means its dlc

No comments:

Post a Comment