Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can any one give me there code from dead space two for sir Isaac's armor in dragon age 2?

I have Dragon age 2 and their is amour u unlock with a code from dead space 2. I don't want to bye the game. Any helpCan any one give me there code from dead space two for sir Isaac's armor in dragon age 2?
No, this is considered cheating to get code from someone.



Good luck!Can any one give me there code from dead space two for sir Isaac's armor in dragon age 2?
If I recall, the code came with anyone who preordered the game. And you're last sentence confuses me. You have DA2 but you don't want to buy the game? But you have the game already. I don't know if there's any way to get the code from anyone, because everyone would've used it, and the code is one time use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment