Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is the new Dragon Age 2 DLC worth dusting my copy off?

It's a legitimate question. I tend not to place much stock in GameInformer or Gamesradar and the like. So, I'd like to hear an unbiased opinion.



"Mark of the Assassin" was released sometime last month.Is the new Dragon Age 2 DLC worth dusting my copy off?
The writing and dialogue are excellent. I think this is probably the most humorous quest line in the whole game. Tallis is a pretty interesting character and you learn more about the Qunari. So if story and lore are important to you, you will like this DLC.



Gameplay is just average though, it's pretty much exactly like the rest of the game. None of the fights are particularly difficult, at least once you figure out a strategy. The puzzles are pretty simple too. I found the stealth option to be kind of tedious, but that's a matter of taste and it's optional.



Really it comes down to what you value most in the game, if you just play it for the action you might want to pass.Is the new Dragon Age 2 DLC worth dusting my copy off?
I'm not sure if you'll find a completely unbiased opinion here (even me and Dragon Age 2 *ugh* have some things we need to work out) but the dlc is actually pretty good. It was not as good as Legacy, but I'll still give it an 8/10. Felicia Day did nothing for me, but besides that I enjoyed playing it.Is the new Dragon Age 2 DLC worth dusting my copy off?
I don't even know why you bothered keeping that game at all.
  • seattle
  • what is music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment