Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age 2 - PC: How do I delete Characters that I have previously made?

Title says it all.



I just recently bought the game and I'm still kinda on the test run stage wherein I create a lot of characters and try out each class with both its gender so yeaaah I'm screwed if I can't delete it. I know I can still run the game, but I just don't like my files messy. Any ideas anyone?Dragon Age 2 - PC: How do I delete Characters that I have previously made?
Hy Dominic.

You cannot delete characters from within the game but you can go into the System Settings on your dashboard, then Memory, Games, Dragon Age and manually delete each file saved on the hard drive or memory card. It will read the characters name and where the save is located in game (camp or where ever) so you won't delete important items.



As for the character cap I am unsure, I am at six so far (one for each origin) and haven't seen a limitation.
  • vacation rentals
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment