Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why did the characters in Dragon age 2 change appearance on my 2nd play through?

bethany, carver my mother and uncle gamlin all changed in appearance on my second play through. did bioware do this on purpose? my x box did not update either as it was not linked to live.Why did the characters in Dragon age 2 change appearance on my 2nd play through?
Their appearances change depending if you make alterations to your character's appearance.Why did the characters in Dragon age 2 change appearance on my 2nd play through?
Did u do anything different this time than in the second time?



Because in demon's souls the gameplay is almost exactly the same but the enemies can look much different if u choose archerer insted of royalty
  • broadview security
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment