Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's better dragon age 2 or fallout 3 game of the year addition?

I want a RPG that you choose your own fate and life my friends say both are great games but I'm not sure I don't have enough mOney for both but my friends say fallout kinda a weird creepy game and I'm not into that stuff so Is that true? Opinions pleaseWhat's better dragon age 2 or fallout 3 game of the year addition?
really depends if it is a pc ver then fall out 3 due to all of the mods on nexus web site



how ever it does have some creepy stuff check game play vids on youtube or online for ghouls its one of the more creepyer things



but fall out will last longer game play compared to dragon age 2 and has a bigger replay value





dragon age 2 is great game play

crappy story line

crappy armor system for team

decent romance stuff

creepy spiders dark spawn

spirts demons

No comments:

Post a Comment