Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I unlock the staff of parthalan dragon age 2?

It says you have to look on there site but I can't find out how to unlock itHow do I unlock the staff of parthalan dragon age 2?
" I went to the "Staff of Parthalan" page: http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/info/pa鈥?/a>



On that page click the link that says "Click Here" to claim the staff, and it'll redirect you to a page where you can log into your EA account to subscribe to the DA2 newsletter. It's okay if you've already subscribed to it, just do it again. After wards, you can find your registered in-game bonus items if you sign into your EA account on this website and go to [Profile] %26gt; [Your registered game content].



After you've subscribed again to the newsletter via the link above, the PS3 version for the Staff of Parthalan (if you haven't gotten it already) should unlock. I can confirm that it did for me just now. If it doesn't for you, then, well...I have no idea what's wrong.



Hope this helps anyone having this issue. "

No comments:

Post a Comment