Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to improve my character (warrior) stronger in Dragon age 2? I need help? ps3?

I want to make him stronger, I just started and just went to deliver the dragon's amulet.



I want to make my character stronger, where can I get a strong sword and cool looking strong armor? and what "tree" should I upgrade? help me out, give me some tips.





He is pretty weak right now.How to improve my character (warrior) stronger in Dragon age 2? I need help? ps3?
Gear you're basically going to come by when you come by it, the games rather linear in that respect so you'll just have to be patient and grab it when it arrives.

The skill trees I'd invest in are two-handed as your primary, with your specialty tree being Berserker, with extras in either Vanguard, Battlemaster, or both. Two-handed berserker will give you plenty of damage/speed, and you can either use Vanguard to push your damage to crazy heights, or battlemaster to give yourself much more stamina to work with.

The max number of points you can invest into skill trees playing through the entire game is miserably low though I'm afraid, my least favorite aspect of the game and one that drove me to cheat using the 'turn in random quest item over and over again' exploit. I don't like cheating in games, but this game is so long with so little access to different abilities without cheating that I felt compelled. This doesn't make the game -too- overly easy, as when you level yourself up this way the enemies level up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment