Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do I have to flirt with every one in dragon age 2's 1st act in order to romance Fenris in the 2nd Act?

I met Fenris just a little before I went on the expidition. I am now in the very beginning of the second act and today my sister told me that I must flirt with everyone in the first act or I can't romance anyone. Is this true?Do I have to flirt with every one in dragon age 2's 1st act in order to romance Fenris in the 2nd Act?
Your sister is messing with you. You only need to flirt with the character you want to romance. All others are optional.Do I have to flirt with every one in dragon age 2's 1st act in order to romance Fenris in the 2nd Act?
No, flirting with everyone if you want, does leave it open so that you can romance whoever you want in the second act. But this also means that you will leading on everyone else when you do choose one person, and the other people will take a bigger hit to their Friendship/Rivalry with you (usually swinging them to a more rival status).

No comments:

Post a Comment