Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can I convert a Dragon Age character to Mass Effect 2?

I find the Dragon Age character creator from Dragon Age easier to use.Can I convert a Dragon Age character to Mass Effect 2?
If you're good with the customization tools you'll probably be able to translate your custom character into Mass Effect 2. Both of the games have a large amount of tools for character customization, but obviously the tools are not the same. It might be tough, you'll just have to try it out.



P.S. Just in case you're asking if you can literally convert your character straight into another game...obviously no.Can I convert a Dragon Age character to Mass Effect 2?
No. They run on completely different engines.Can I convert a Dragon Age character to Mass Effect 2?
unfortunatly i doub it

No comments:

Post a Comment