Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can you have Arishok to fight along when fighting Meredith in dragon age 2 ?

I read in DA2 wiki, gaining arishok's respect or choosing the 3rd last angry talk would make Arishok to be on my side to fight with Meredith. That must be when we don't fight with Arishok option.



Please let me know where I can watch that video on youtube. I searched but couldn't find it.

I want to see Arishok on Hawke's side.Can you have Arishok to fight along when fighting Meredith in dragon age 2 ?
That never happens. If you don't end up killing him he goes back to his homeland and isn't seen again. There may be a mod that makes him show up for the final battle, but it's not part of the game.Can you have Arishok to fight along when fighting Meredith in dragon age 2 ?
The Arishok doesn't join Hawke if you gain his respect. Further, there isn't video of him fighting Meredith, which is why you can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment