Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who fits in best with my party in dragon age 2?

I'm an archer hawke, aveline, and anders with all his points in the creation tree. I want isabella in the party but she kind of sucks. Who would help the most and if possible how do I make isabella better. Playing on nightmare. Thanks.Who fits in best with my party in dragon age 2?
My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.



I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck!
  • yamaha atv
  • what is law
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment