Sunday, March 4, 2012

How long will i go without a healer in the party in dragon age 2?

I'm going to side with the templars and I'm not in a rivalmance with anders. Bethany is a grey warden. My normal party is fenris, isabella, archer hawk, and anders so how many missions will I have without a healer.How long will i go without a healer in the party in dragon age 2?
I assume that means you will "cut" Anders at endgame then? Rest assured, a replacement healer will present themselves before the final mission begins (I don't want to spoil).



Essentially you won't have to worry about replacing Anders until you are forced to decide between the Templars and the Circle, which will be when you are called to the Gallows to assist in resolving an argument between the bickering leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment