Sunday, March 4, 2012

How much longer is the game Dragon Age 2 after the deep roads expedition?

I honestly don't like this game, but I am a trophy whore. How much longer do I have in game play time after I enter the deep roads expedition. No, I'm not going to stop playing, I want trophies!!!How much longer is the game Dragon Age 2 after the deep roads expedition?
Well, I'm not sure how long you've played, but both Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 are a couple of the longest RPG's I've ever played. Dragon Age: Origins is about 60 hours of gameplay(I beat it, it took me 63 hours and 52 minutes of straight grinding), not including the cutscenes. Dragon Age 2 is about 40 hours of gameplay.



I hope you really like them trophies!How much longer is the game Dragon Age 2 after the deep roads expedition?
Act 2, which starts after the deep roads, is the longest part of the game. After that Act 3 is pretty short. How long it will take depends on how thorough you want to be. You could probably finish the game in less than 15 hours if you skipped most of the side quests and dialogue.



The game does get better from here if you give it a chance. You might end up liking it more than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment