Sunday, March 4, 2012

I finished Dragon Age 2 and I have a few questions?

How do i get to lvl 20 when there are no more quests to do and were do i find the high dragon. Is there anything else to do i do i start over with a new character?

-Thanks in advance for your helpI finished Dragon Age 2 and I have a few questions?
Personally I loved Dragon Age II, but yet I have to agree it didn't live up to the bar set in Origins (And I fell that no game ever will)! :D



The High Dragon: In order to reach the High Dragon (In Act 3), you must receive the "Mine Massacre" quest, which you will get by talking to Hubert in Hightown during the day, or by simply going to The Bone Pit at any time during Act 3. In order to become eligible for the quest, you must have completed "The Bone Pit" quest in Act 1 and "Inside Job" in Act 2.



Reaching Level 20 - In Origins, reaching this level was no small feat. Fortunately, its not quite as difficult in the sequel. To reach this level, simply ALWAYS do ALL quests that are received in the mail. Also, do ALL companion quests during each act. This will require you to put a little bit of effort into making Good Friendships/Rivalries with your companions.



Hope I helped! :DI finished Dragon Age 2 and I have a few questions?
To get to level 20, just keep going to places like darktown, and the free marches. There will sometimes be random enemy encounters there. Also at night walk around lowtown and hightown for fights to level up. The high dragon is at the bone pit. There is a side mission at act 3 that will ask you to kill it. Since you've finished the game, you can start a new one as a different class (mage, rogue, warrior), you can have a romance with a different character, choose different dialogues, and make different decisions during certain quests to change the outcome... Trust me there is a lot that can be done. It is not as good as origins, but it's still a great game.I finished Dragon Age 2 and I have a few questions?
I, personally, found Dragon Age 2 to be a disappointment, especially when compared to origins.





The High Dragon is found in the Bone Pit during the quest Mine Massacre (Act 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment